Guide rods are made of solid steel, hardened to a minimum of RC-55 and black oxide finished. They provide optimum performance for recoil springs through better support and spring alignment. Guide rods not listed with a recoil spring will require a Wolff recoil spring (available separately). These rods will not work with factory Glock recoil springs.
- NOT for use in Generation 4 models.
- Non-captive design allows the use of different recoil springs to tune the action of the pistol.
- Made from solid steel and hardened to 55 on the Rockwell "C" scale.
- Gives better support and alignment than the factrory Glock rod.
- These rods permit the user to keep the factory recoil assembly intact without having to disassemble it to use the factory guide rod with other springs.
- The Wolff guide rod is for use with a Wolff recoil spring - it will not work with a factory Glock spring.
- Remove the entire factory recoil assembly and replace with this Wolff guide rod and a Wolff recoil spring (must be purchased separately.