CNC machined from hardened, billet stainless steel, the radiused button of the Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Concealment Magazine Release is slightly extended 1/16” over a stock part for fast, smooth operation and is equally suited for competition or carry. Perfectly checkered at 40 LPI for non-slip activation and engineered to maximum drop-in tolerances, this easy upgrade will improve the feel and performance of any 1911 pattern pistol. Minor fitting may be required. Magazine catch lock and spring not included.
- CNC Machined from Hardened Billet Stainless Steel
- Slightly Extended 1/16" for smooth operation with a radiused button for a unique look
- Equally Suited for Competition or Carry
- Perfectly Checkered at 40 LPI for Non-Slip Activation
- Engineered to Maximum Drop-In Tolerances
- Magazine Catch Lock and Spring