This Rear Sight is equipped with a 45 Degree Beveled Blade that is Fully Serrated for reduced glare and a clean, uncluttered sight picture that helps a shooter to quickly acquire and then maintain focus on the front sight post. The Beveled Blade profile is a good choice for use on a competition pistol since it presents a less obstructed view of the target as compared to a traditional square target blade, and it can help quicken one's draw time by minimizing the potential for snagging on gear or clothing. This sight is compatible with pistols that are either factory supplied, or modified for use, with a LPA TRT style dovetail cut, such as those found on CZ Tactical Sport models and Springfield Armory, Para-Ordnance, Nowlin, High Standard, Olympic Arms and Charles Daly 1911 Autos with factory-original adjustable sights.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Beveled, Fully Serrated
- Sight Dovetail: LPA TRT Style
- Elevation Adjustments: Yes
- Windage Adjustments: Yes
- Blade Notch Dimensions: 0.115" Wide x 0.095" Deep
- Sight Body Dimensions: 1.444" x 0.689" x 0.433"