With a tube diameter of 0.635" for excellent light transmission, this steel front sight accepts different globe sight aperture inserts for different ranges, light conditions or situations. It makes a perfect companion for Taylor's Creedmore-style long-range rear tang sight. Fits any 3/8" dovetail and is drift adjustable for windage. Includes a single, post-type insert. Blue.
- Includes one insert, post type.
- Accepts globe sight aperture inserts.
- Best when used in conjunction with Creedmore-style long-range rear tang sights.
- Sight is .75" from the bottom of the dovetail to the top surface of the sight.
- Insert measures .25" in height - from the bottom of the insert to the top of the insert.
- Tube outside diameter is .635"