Ideal for use on a concealed carry or duty pistol, the unique, patented profile of the Warren Tactical rear sight body features a streamlined "wave" contour that's designed to sit low on the slide and reduce the likelihood of snags during the draw stroke. The U-shaped rear sight notch is .145" wide, allowing for ample light on either side of the front sight for faster acquisition in all lighting conditions. In addition to its wide field of view, the notch's round bottom creates a noticeable contrast with the square front blade to help funnel the shooter's eye toward the front sight. This night sight set pairs a single dot Tritium Warren Tactical rear sight with a single dot Tritium front blade, producing a self-luminous "figure 8" sight picture that's easy to see in no- or low-light environments. The front sight's .050" diameter green Tritium lamp is surrounded by a .100" diameter white ring that resembles a standard white dot for daytime use. Made in the USA of heat-treated steel, these sights are built to withstand a lifetime of hard use.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Warren Tactical, Single 0.040" Dia Tritium Dot
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.145"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Springfield Armory XD/XDM
- Front Sight Type: 0.050" Dia Green Tritium Lamp w/0.100" White Outline
- Front Sight Width: 0.115"
- Fits Springfield Armory XD and XDM pistols with non-adjustable sights
- Not for use with XD/XDM's with an adjustable rear sight (competition models)
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once zeroed.
- Sight sets comes properly regulated from the manufacturer.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.