Birchwood Casey Perma Blue has been the pro's choice for years in touching up nicks and scratches. Easy to use, just clean the metal surface and apply. Birchwood Casey recommends using the Cleaner-Degreaser for cleaning the metal before application. The Perma Blue Cold Blue Kit includes everything you need to touchup or re-blue a complete firearm.
- One 2 ounce bottle Perma Blue Paste gun blue.
- One 3 ounce bottle Blue and Rust Remover.
- One 3 Ounce bottle Cleaner-Degreaser.
- Two Rust Preventative cloths (5-1/2" x 8")
- Two Rolls of 2/0 Steel Wool (3" Long x 1-1/2" Diameter)
- One Piece of #400 Wet or Dry Blue Remover Cloth (2-3/4" x 9")
- One Piece of Non-woven cloth (8" x 16")
- Two Polyester Blueing applicators
- One Sponge (2" x 3" x 1")
- Perma Blue will give a non-streaky, even blue/black finish to steel (except stainless).
- All parts to be blued must be free of any rust and oil.
- Apply without heat with a swab (Q-Tip).
- Two applications are normally needed.