Designed to cut faster than regular mill files for lathe filing, these rectangular-shaped, single-cut, safe-edge files are just the ticket for filing the turning marks off of a barrel for that smoother-than-glass finish.
- File length is measured exclusive of tang, from point to heel
- American pattern files are available in 3 grades of cut: bastard-cut, second-cut and smooth-cut
- Swiss pattern files are offered in seven cuts: No. 00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 with #00 being the coarse, #6 the fine cut
- Rapid free cutting file designed for lathe filing
- Cut faster than regular mill files and leave a smoother finish
- Safe edges