When bedding rimfire rifles from the barrel, use this block as a recoil lug and stock bolt retainer. Also serves as an extra forend recoil lug and attachment point for falling block, rolling block and other single shot centerfire rifles.
- Intended to improve bedding, needed for 10/22 actions with threaded barrel where the barrel lug has been removed.
- Use as recoil lug in forend area for other type actions.
- May require alteration to rifle for use.
- Steel 1.03" x .5" x .475" with .437" radius.
- Includes block, escutcheon, 10-32 x 1" machine screw, 10-32 x 1" cap screw, two 6-48 x 3/8" cap screws.