Hogue OverMolded stocks have fiberglass skeletons with the same permanently-bonded rubber coating used on Hogue's popular handgun grips. The non-slip coating is quiet and durable. The grip and forend have a cobblestone texture for a sure grip. All stocks come with Uncle Mike's swivel studs and recoil pads. This stock uses a full length aluminum bedding block to free float the barrel and attach directly to the receiver of the rifle.
- will fit hinged two-piece bottom, not blind magazine well.
- will fit Post 64 rifles (manufactured after 1964)
- will fit new rifles that are marketed as "pre-64" extractor design.
- will fit the Winchester ranger.
- will fit the model 70 XTR