This 6" precision caliper features easy-to-read numbers, long wearing carbide faces and a hardened stainless steel body for a lifetime of service. Powered by two 3 volt batteries with automatic shut off. Resolution is .0005" (0.01mm), displayed in inches or millimeters.
- Provides an IP65 level of protection against foreign matter, including water and coolant resistance
- Knife Edge Measuring Contacts (both Inside and Outside)
- Thumb Operated Fine Adjustment Roll
- On/Off Button
- Automatic OFF after 4 hours of non-use
- Instant Inch/Millimeter Conversion
- RS232 output port for data transmission
- Zero at Any Position
- Three Volt Battery (CR2032) Included, approximately 3500 hour battery life
- Fitted Plastic Case Included
- Linear accuracy of +/- .001" or +/- .03 mm, resolution is .0005"
- 0-6" Range