- Push Button On/Off Switch
- Upright Base Post (7 7/16" overall length)
- Snug with 1/4" Diameter Hole for Attaching Dials to Posts
- Cross Piece Rod (6" overall length)
- Indicator Attachment
- Snug 3/8 " Diameter Hole for Attachment of Accessories to Cross Piece
A magnetic base with a push button on/off switch for one hand operation. Base has three precision ground magnetic contact points and an extra 1/4x20 tapped hole on one side for a mounting post. Includes upright post, rod, indicator attachment and snugs that swivel and allow universal adjustment in vertical, horizontal and inverted planes, yet firmly hold to steel or iron surfaces with its powerful magnetic base. Great for resetting barrel shoulders to breech during re-chambering or any other lathe work when precision measurements are critical.