The durable bits found in this screwdriver set are made from high-grade tool steel hardened to 56-58 Rockwell C. A custom-molded box houses the contents of the set which includes:
- 2 ergonomic driver handles for delivering maximum torque
- 54 hollow ground bits specifically designed to match the thin slots in gun screws, sizes ranging from approximately .120 x .020 to .360 x .070
- 8 Allen bits (1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16)
- 4 Phillips bits (#0, #1, #2, #3)
- 3 Torx bits (T10, T15, T20)
- Includes two each of the very thinnest bits in this set, this is intentional as the thinnest are most likely to break
The bits in these sets are designed to break before damaging the fastener itself. Breakage of a bit should not be considered a defect, rather it means that the fastener will require some other means of removal or an application of a suitable compound that will penetrate threads, such as Kano Kroil.