Wheeler Engineering 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing Screwdriver Set
- Product Family #: 1007363134
- Product #: 439523
- Wheeler Engineering #: 562194
- UPC #: 661120621942
Wheeler Engineering has created a fantastic screwdriver set painstakingly designed to meet the needs of all your gun projects, and at a price that is affordable for everyone. This deluxe screwdriver set has just about every bit needed to work on any gun including specialty tools to help with disassembly and hollow ground flat bits specifically designed to match the thin slots in gun screws.
- Hinged storage box
- 2 handles
- 3" shaft extension
- Hex to square drive adapter (allows using the bits with a 1/4 drive socket wrench - wrench is not included)
- 54 flat bits
- 8 Allen bits, sizes ranging from 1/16" to 3/16"
- 4 Phillips bits, #0, #1, #2, #3
- 3 Torx bits, T10, T15, T20
- Includes two each of the very thinnest bits in this set, this is intentional as the thinnest are most likely to break
- Weaver/Ruger scope ring clamp bit
- Redfield windage screw bit
- Leupold windage screw bit
- Mauser stock cross bolt bit
- Millett rear sight adjustment bit
- 1911 grip screw bushing driver
- Ruger/Colt single action base pin latch nut bit
- M1/M14/M1A rear sight bit
- .062" pin punch
- .093" pin punch
- .118" pin punch
- Remington 870/1100/1187 trigger plate pin punch
- 2" #2 Phillips
- Glock replacement front sight screw bit
- S&W rebound spring compressor tool
The bits in these sets are designed to break before damaging the fastener itself. Breakage of a bit should not be considered a defect, rather it means that the fastener will require some other means of removal or an application of a suitable compound that will penetrate threads, such as Kano Kroil.
Must Ship to FFL Dealer
Guns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer for transfer. You will have the opportunity to find and choose one in your area before placing your order.
The total weight of the product and its packaging, as calculated by the shipping carrier. This weight is the same weight used by the carriers for charges, and is based on the greater of actual or dimensional weight, calculated as (rounded cubic inches)/(carrier dimensional weight divisor). Since some products ship directly from supplier, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Incurs additional shipping charges due to the large or irregular shape of the product.
Product regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated product quantities and restrictions may limit available ground shipping methods.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Smokeless Powder and Primers are considered hazardous materials, incur HazMat Charges, and can only ship ground freight within the continental U.S. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Smokeless Powder and Primers cannot be returned.
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!