Wheeler 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing Screwdriver Set
- Product Family #: 1007363134
- Product #: 439523
- Manufacturer #: 562194
- UPC #: 661120621942
Wheeler Engineering has created a fantastic screwdriver set painstakingly designed to meet the needs of all your gun projects, and at a price that is affordable for everyone. This deluxe screwdriver set has just about every bit needed to work on any gun including specialty tools to help with disassembly and hollow ground flat bits specifically designed to match the thin slots in gun screws.
- Hinged storage box
- 2 handles
- 3" shaft extension
- Hex to square drive adapter (allows using the bits with a 1/4 drive socket wrench - wrench is not included)
- 54 flat bits
- 8 Allen bits, sizes ranging from 1/16" to 3/16"
- 4 Phillips bits, #0, #1, #2, #3
- 3 Torx bits, T10, T15, T20
- Includes two each of the very thinnest bits in this set, this is intentional as the thinnest are most likely to break
- Weaver/Ruger scope ring clamp bit
- Redfield windage screw bit
- Leupold windage screw bit
- Mauser stock cross bolt bit
- Millett rear sight adjustment bit
- 1911 grip screw bushing driver
- Ruger/Colt single action base pin latch nut bit
- M1/M14/M1A rear sight bit
- .062" pin punch
- .093" pin punch
- .118" pin punch
- Remington 870/1100/1187 trigger plate pin punch
- 2" #2 Phillips
- Glock replacement front sight screw bit
- S&W rebound spring compressor tool
The bits in these sets are designed to break before damaging the fastener itself. Breakage of a bit should not be considered a defect, rather it means that the fastener will require some other means of removal or an application of a suitable compound that will penetrate threads, such as Kano Kroil.
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!