- Extreme accuracy
- Weight sorted
- Launchpad precision nocks
- Dual spine weight forward technology
The Maxima Hunter is the fastest, most accurate camouflage arrow in the Carbon Express line. It combines this heritage with the added benefits that result from Dual Spine Weight Forward technology. The precision design delivers tighter tolerances than traditional carbon arrows.
- Dual Spine Weight Forward – Patented fusion of two different carbon materials that create 2 spines in 1 arrow to manage energy better and make arrows recover faster, spin 20% sooner, retain more speed and deliver unparalleled accuracy.
- BuffTuff Plus – Back shaft section made with patented BuffTuff Plus carbon weave construction, which provides consistent spine consistency, strength and durability.
- BuffTuff – Front shaft section made with patented BuffTuff the world’s toughest and quietest carbon arrow finish. Featuring Mossy Oak Treestand pattern.
- Matched Set – all Maxima Hunter 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025". Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
- Real Straightness – Every Maxima Hunter arrow is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Maxima Hunter straightness of +/- 0.0025" is a maximum measurement, not an average.
- LAUNCHPAD Precision Nock – LAUNCHPAD Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima Hunter arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Performance Vanes – Maxima Hunter arrows come fletched with either Blazer or Fusion performance vanes.
- Nock Collar – Carbon Express proprietary BullDog Nock Collar comes standard on all Maxima Hunter arrows and shafts to protect the shaft against nock-end impacts.
Note: Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary. Proper spine selection is the key to optimum arrow flight. For more information on selecting the proper arrow spine please select link below for the arrow spine selection chart. You will need to know the total shaft length of your arrow, the point weight that you will be shooting, and the poundage of your bow.