- Single Sling Design Allows Swing-Around Access To Compartments
- Padded Shoulder Strap Can Be Switched To Either Side Of The Waist Belt To Accommodate Left Or Right Handed Shooters
- Easy Access Quiver Holder On Right Side Of The Waist Belt
- Range Finder/Gps Pocket On Left Side Of Waist Belt
- 2 Liter Hydration Bladder With Insulated Hose Included
- Drop Down Weapon Pocket To Help Carry Bow Securely
- 2 Entry Points To Access Main Compartment
- Organizational Pocket To Keep Gear Organized
- D-Ring Clip To Hang From Deer Stands
- Side Webbing Loops For Lashing Extra Gear
- Padded Waist Belt
The Alps Quickdraw pack is a unique pack that features one strap that hunters can wear over either shoulder, allowing them to easily access the pack while still wearing it. The Quickdraw also features a drop-down bow pocket to securely carry most compound bows. Combine this with the quiver holder on the waist belt, and hunters are able to keep their hands free when conquering rough terrain. The Quickdraw was a natural fit for our ALPS OutdoorZ pack line. It's a great size daypack for archery hunters who are bringing along the basics and want a way to transport their bow and accessories.
The Quickdraw also includes a 2 liter bladder and insulated hose to keep hunters hydrated. The padded waist belt will ensure a comfortable journey for the person carrying the pack and the large pocket on the waist belt can easily accommodate a GPS or range finder. The Quickdraw will be offered in brushed Realtree Xtra camouflage to keep hunters quiet and hidden.