Adventure Medical Kits Professional Guide 1-12 Person First Aid Kit
- Product Family #: 1007671776
- Product #: 161136
- Adventure Medical Kits #: 0100-0501
- UPC #: 707708005015
The Guide is designed for situations when seconds count. Each color-coded injury-specific pocket contains a wide range of supplies to treat backcountry emergencies on the spot. Component highlights include a Laerdal CPR mask with O2 valve, stethoscope, SAM Splint, Glutose Gel, and a SAM Splint. A 600-denier nylon bag with water-resistant zippers and urethane clear-view windows with -28°C cold crack rating is guaranteed to withstand the toughest environments.
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 4 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 20 - Dressing, Gauze, Non-Sterile, 4" x 4"
- 12 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 5 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 8" x 10"
- 4 - GlacierGel (Large Oval)
- 6 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 1 - CPR Pocket Mask
- 1 - Oil of Clove, 3.7 ml
- 1 - Temporary Cavity Filling Mixture
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Hook-&-loop fastener, 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Hook-&-loop fastener, 4"
- 2 - Bandage, Triangular
- 1 - C-Splint, 4" x 36"
- 1 - EMT Shears, 4"
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Stethoscope
- 1 - Thermometer, Digital
- 1 - Pencil
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 3 - Patient Assessment Form
- 10 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 6 - After Bite Wipe
- 7 - Antacid, Pkg./2
- 20 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 10 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 5 - Cold Medicine, Medicidin-D, Pkg./2
- 10 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 7 - Diotame (Bismuth Subsalicylate), Pkg./2
- 1 - Glutose Paste (Glucose 15 g)
- 10 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Oral Rehydration Salts
- 2 - Plastic Vial, Flip-top, Large
- 1 - Sunscreen, SPF 40
- 1 - Zinc Oxide, 1 oz
- 1 - Mayo Heger Needle Holder, 5"
- 4 - Scalpel, Sterile, Disposable, #11 Blade
- 17 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 3 - Povidone Iodine, .75 oz.
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 2 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive, 2 oz.
- 8 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- Administer CPR Safely
- Built for Professionals
- Clean and Close Wounds
- Monitor Vitals
- Provide Advanced Care
Must Ship to FFL Dealer
Guns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer for transfer. You will have the opportunity to find and choose one in your area before placing your order.
The total weight of the product and its packaging, as calculated by the shipping carrier. This weight is the same weight used by the carriers for charges, and is based on the greater of actual or dimensional weight, calculated as (rounded cubic inches)/(carrier dimensional weight divisor). Since some products ship directly from supplier, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Incurs additional shipping charges due to the large or irregular shape of the product.
Product regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated product quantities and restrictions may limit available ground shipping methods.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Smokeless Powder and Primers are considered hazardous materials, incur HazMat Charges, and can only ship ground freight within the continental U.S. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Smokeless Powder and Primers cannot be returned.
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!