Adventure Medical Kits Ultralight .5 1-2 Person First Aid Kit
- Product Family #: 1007673512
- Product #: 414732
- Adventure Medical Kits #: 0125-0292
- UPC #: 707708002922
The Ultralight / Watertight Series features proprietary DryFlex™ bags for the ultimate in ultra light, waterproof storage. For the multi-sport athlete that refuses to be let down or weighed down by his or her gear. The Ultralight / Watertight .5 is perfect for one-to-two-day solo trips when you need an ultra light kit with enough supplies to treat common injuries. Packaged in a rugged, yet lightweight silnylon bag with a DryFlex waterproof liner, the UL / WT .5 will stay dry whatever the elements. The sil-nylon bag has enough room to add other first aid and survival items and provides rugged protection for the DryFlex liner. Ideal for hiking, kayaking, backpacking, mountain biking and climbing.
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 1 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive, Wipe
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 2-Stage Waterproofing
- Clean and Close Wounds
- Manage Pain and Illnesses
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
- Easy Access Bandages
Must Ship to FFL Dealer
Guns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer for transfer. You will have the opportunity to find and choose one in your area before placing your order.
The total weight of the product and its packaging, as calculated by the shipping carrier. This weight is the same weight used by the carriers for charges, and is based on the greater of actual or dimensional weight, calculated as (rounded cubic inches)/(carrier dimensional weight divisor). Since some products ship directly from supplier, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Incurs additional shipping charges due to the large or irregular shape of the product.
Product regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated product quantities and restrictions may limit available ground shipping methods.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Smokeless Powder and Primers are considered hazardous materials, incur HazMat Charges, and can only ship ground freight within the continental U.S. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Smokeless Powder and Primers cannot be returned.
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!