Adventure Medical Kits Comprehensive First Aid Kit
- Product Family #: 1007673856
- Product #: 467788
- Adventure Medical Kits #: 0100-0101
- UPC #: 707708001017
- 137 pieces to treat bleeding, burns, blisters, open wounds, fractures, sprains and administer CPR
- Medical instructions
- 2 detachable waterproof bags
- Medications organizer with clear view windows
- Water resistant zippers
- Carry pouch that organizes supplies by injury
Ideal for long camping trips and other outdoor excursions, there are enough supplies in this kit to accommodate up to 14 for as long as 28 days.
Medical Information / Instrument / Medication:
- Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- Instructions, Easy Care, Medications
- 6-Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 5-Motrin (Ibuprofen 200 mg), Pkg./2
- 5-Extra Strength Tylenol (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 6-Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2-Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- Antacid, Pkg./12
- 5-Cold Medicine, Medicidin-D, Pkg./2
- 3-Cortisone Cream 1%, 1/32 oz (.9 g)
- Glutose Paste (Glucose 15 g)
- 3-After Bite Sting and Itch Relief Wipe
- Dentemp, Filling Mixture with Pain Relief
- 2-Oral Rehydration Salts
- EMT Shears, 4"
- Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- Scalpel, Sterile, Disposable, #11 Blade
- Thermometer, Digital (90ºF to 105ºF)
- Duct Tape, 2" x 5 Yards
- Matches, Waterproof
- 2-Plastic Vial, Flip-top, Large
- 2-Plastic Vial, Flip-top, Small
- 3-Safety Pins
- 3-Patient Assessment Forms
Bleeding / CPR:
- Instructions, Easy Care, Bleeding
- CPR Face Shield, Laerdal
- Trauma Pad, 8" x 10"
- Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- Gloves, Nitrile (3 Pair), Three Hand Wipes
Wound Care / Burn / Blister:
- Instructions, Easy Care, Wound
- Scrub Brush, Sterile
- Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
- 3-Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive, Vial
- 6-After Cuts & Scrapes Wipe
- 2-Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
- 4-Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 1/32 oz
- 4-Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 4-Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 4-Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2-Eye Pad, Sterile
- 2-Bandage, Conforming Gauze, Non-Sterile, 3"
- 2-Bandage, Stockinette Tubular, 1" x 4"
- Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 10-Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 10-Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- Molefoam, 3" x 5"
- 2-Moleskin, 4" x 7"
- 2-Dressing, Spenco 2nd Skin, 2" x 1 1/2"
- Bandage, Non-Woven Adhesive, 4" x 7"
- Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 1 oz
- 2-Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
Fracture / Sprain:
- Instructions, Easy Care, Fractures/Sprains
- SAM Splint, 4" x 36"
- Bandage, Elastic withHook-&-loop fastener, 3"
- 2-Bandage, Triangular
- 2-Aloksak Waterproof Bags, 6" x 9"
Must Ship to FFL Dealer
Guns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer for transfer. You will have the opportunity to find and choose one in your area before placing your order.
The total weight of the product and its packaging, as calculated by the shipping carrier. This weight is the same weight used by the carriers for charges, and is based on the greater of actual or dimensional weight, calculated as (rounded cubic inches)/(carrier dimensional weight divisor). Since some products ship directly from supplier, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Incurs additional shipping charges due to the large or irregular shape of the product.
Product regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated product quantities and restrictions may limit available ground shipping methods.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Smokeless Powder and Primers are considered hazardous materials, incur HazMat Charges, and can only ship ground freight within the continental U.S. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Smokeless Powder and Primers cannot be returned.
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!