Adventure Medical Kits World Travel 1-4 Person First Aid Kit
- Product Family #: 1007674228
- Product #: 484140
- Adventure Medical Kits #: 0130-0425
- UPC #: 707708104251
The World Travel contains the supplies you need when traveling to remote locations where medical assistance may be hours or days away. Recommended for travel to developing nations, international relief work, or adventure travel involving high-risk activities, the World Travel provides you with a full complement of wound care supplies as well as medications to treat common travel ailments including stomach upset, dehydration, pain, and allergies.
- 10 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 - Orange 2" x 2" Biohazard Label
- 1 - 5" x 8" Ziplock Bag
- 1 - GlacierGel (Large Oval)
- 1 - GlacierGel (Small Rectangular)
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 1 - Pencil
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Bandage Scissors with Blunt Tip
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - Thermometer, Disposable
- 1 - 6" x 8" Bag, Plastic
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 - Patient Assessment Form
- 1 - Visual Communication Tool
- 4 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 4 - Antacid, Pkg./2
- 4 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Oral Rehydration Salts
- 2 - Cold Medicine, Medicidin-D, Pkg./2
- 6 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 4 - Diotame (Bismuth Subsalicylate), Pkg./2
- 4 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Bottle, Plastic, 2oz.
- 1 - Plastic Vial, Flip-top, Small
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Cloth Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 - Skin Tac Topical Adhesive Wipe
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
- Add Your Own Medications
- Manage Pain and Illnesses
- Stay Healthy Abroad
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care
- Travel Smart
Must Ship to FFL Dealer
Guns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer for transfer. You will have the opportunity to find and choose one in your area before placing your order.
The total weight of the product and its packaging, as calculated by the shipping carrier. This weight is the same weight used by the carriers for charges, and is based on the greater of actual or dimensional weight, calculated as (rounded cubic inches)/(carrier dimensional weight divisor). Since some products ship directly from supplier, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Incurs additional shipping charges due to the large or irregular shape of the product.
Product regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated product quantities and restrictions may limit available ground shipping methods.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Smokeless Powder and Primers are considered hazardous materials, incur HazMat Charges, and can only ship ground freight within the continental U.S. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Smokeless Powder and Primers cannot be returned.
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!