- Care for children in the outdoors
- Supplies for the whole family
- Manage fractures and sprains
- Manage pain and illnesses
- Coated nylon outer bag with weatherproof plastic inner bags
While most family kits are designed to be kid-friendly, it is important not to forget the people who will be caring for their little ones in the outdoors, from picnics at the park to hikes in the wilderness. The centerpiece of the Adventure Medical Family First Aid Kit is the fully-updated new edition of Caring for Children in the Outdoors, a comprehensive guide to first-aid for children, covering topics such as how to treat sprains, fractures, and dislocations, plus handy guides on how to administer medications and how to dress more serious wounds. A wide range of first aid supplies provides peace of mind for the whole family, and as an added bonus, the kit includes a handy kit-within-a-kit that can be pulled out and stashed in a pocket, stroller, or diaper bag.
- 16 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 4 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterlie, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 - Moleskin, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Clips, 2"
- 1 - Cold Pack
- 2 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - Thermometer, Disposable
- 3 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 3 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 3 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Compass, Button, Liquid Filled
- 1 - Mini Rescue Howler Whistle
- 12 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 4 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 4 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 - After Bite® Kids Tube (pain/itch relief)
- 1 - Natrapel® 8 Hour Tick and Insect Repellent, wipes