Adventure Medical Kits Grizzly First Aid Kit
- Product Family #: 1007676986
- Product #: 794481
- Adventure Medical Kits #: 0105-0389
- UPC #: 707708303890
The Adventure Medical Kits Grizzly Medical Kit is the premier medical kit for hunting and fishing outfitters and guides who understand that the greatest trophies are the farthest afield. With a detachable field trauma kit, QuikClot dressing, and the trusted SWAT Tourniquette, this kit has everything you need.
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 2"
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 7 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 9 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 1 - QuikClot Sport 25g
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Bleeding
- 2 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair)
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 8" x 10"
Blister / Burn
- 14 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 1 - CPR Face Shield, Laerdal
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care CPR
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 50"
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Fracture & Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Clips, 2"
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with hook-&-loop fastener, 2"
- 2 - Bandage, Triangular
- 3 - Thermometer, Disposable
- 1 - EMT Shears, 4"
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 5 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 4 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 4 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 4 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Medications
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Wound
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 8 - After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Dressing, Petrolatum, 3" x 3"
- 1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
- 4 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 2 - Skin Tac Topical Adhesive Wipes
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
Must Ship to FFL Dealer
Guns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer for transfer. You will have the opportunity to find and choose one in your area before placing your order.
The total weight of the product and its packaging, as calculated by the shipping carrier. This weight is the same weight used by the carriers for charges, and is based on the greater of actual or dimensional weight, calculated as (rounded cubic inches)/(carrier dimensional weight divisor). Since some products ship directly from supplier, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Incurs additional shipping charges due to the large or irregular shape of the product.
Product regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated product quantities and restrictions may limit available ground shipping methods.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Smokeless Powder and Primers are considered hazardous materials, incur HazMat Charges, and can only ship ground freight within the continental U.S. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Smokeless Powder and Primers cannot be returned.
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!