- Ultralight, Waterproof, and Pocket-Sized
- Stay Warm
- Be Heard
- Start Camp Fires and Camp Stoves
- Manage Pain and Illnesses
- Care for Cuts and Scrapes
When the unexpected happens, having survival, medical, and gear repair supplies close at hand is essential. The Survival Medic is compact and lightweight, easily slips into a pocket, and is meant to be kept on your person at all times without adding unnecessary bulk or weight. Packed inside the ultralight waterproof pouch is a Survive Outdoors Longer Emergency Blanket, Fire Lite™ sparker, Tinder-Quik™ tinder, Slim Rescue Howler™ whistle, duct tape, and button compass, as well as antiseptic wipes, gauze, and bandages to patch up cuts and scrapes. Features a proprietary DryFlex™ bag for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage.
- 1 - SOL Emergency Blanket, 56" x 84".
- 1 - Fire Lite Sparker
- 4 - Tinder Quik
- 1 - Slim Rescue Howler Whistle
- 1 - Compass, Button, Liquid Filled
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 26"
- 1 - SOL Survival Instructions
- 2 - Antiseptic Towelettes
- 1 - Ibuprofen (200mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 0.5g
- 1 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 1 - Safety Pin