Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Fundamentals 1-8 Person First Aid Kit
- Product Family #: 1007678411
- Product #: 963046
- Adventure Medical Kits #: 0100-0120
- UPC #: 707708012037
- Administer CPR Safely
- Clean and Close Wounds
- Manage Pain and Illnesses
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
- Stop Bleeding
The Fundamentals kit is the popular choice for backcountry guides, medium-size groups on short outings, or small groups on extended trips. The extensive components selection includes supplies to treat a wide range of injuries, irrigate wounds, stabilize sprains and fractures, and manage illnesses. Featuring Easy Care organization, contents are organized by injury along with specific instructions enabling anyone to administer first aid quickly and confidently.
- 8 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Stockinette Tubular, 1" x 4"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 3 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 2 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Bleeding
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 8" x 10"
- 1 - Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 1 oz
- 2 - GlacierGel (Small Rectangular)
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 1 - CPR Face Shield
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 5 Yards
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Hook-&-loop fastener, 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Triangular
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Fracture & Sprain
- 1 - C-Splint, 4" x 36"
- 1 - EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 - Pencil
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Thermometer, Digital
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 - Patient Assessment Form
- 4 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 4 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 4 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Medications
- 2 - Plastic Vial, Flip-top, Large
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Wound
- 1 - Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz
- 1 - Syringe, Irrigation, 20 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 2 - Skin Tac Adhesive, Wipes
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 - Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
Must Ship to FFL Dealer
Guns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer for transfer. You will have the opportunity to find and choose one in your area before placing your order.
The total weight of the product and its packaging, as calculated by the shipping carrier. This weight is the same weight used by the carriers for charges, and is based on the greater of actual or dimensional weight, calculated as (rounded cubic inches)/(carrier dimensional weight divisor). Since some products ship directly from supplier, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Incurs additional shipping charges due to the large or irregular shape of the product.
Product regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated product quantities and restrictions may limit available ground shipping methods.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Smokeless Powder and Primers are considered hazardous materials, incur HazMat Charges, and can only ship ground freight within the continental U.S. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Smokeless Powder and Primers cannot be returned.
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!