- 50o insulation on one side/ 70o on the flip side
- Cloudloft insulation
- Anti-snag zipper
When summertime really starts to heat up, the Kelty Tumbler 50/70 sleeping bag makes it easy to stay chill. Keep the cotton sheet up so you don't sweat it out on blazing hot nights, or flip to the insulated side when the swelter is gone. You'll be the coolest one at the campground with the versatility to adjust as the thermometer shifts. The Cloudloft insulation offers soft, high-loft warmth with durable compressibility. The full length draft tube with anti-snag zipper construction ensures warmth and easy-maneuvering through the night. The Tumbler series includes external snaps, to secure it inside another rectangular bag, as an added warmth layering system. The Tumbler includes a custom-sized stuff sack for easy transport and storage. With a cotton blend liner only found in this collection, catching Z's is a sure thing.
- Sleeping Bag Shape: Rectangle
- Length: 80"
- Fits to: 6' 6"
- Shoulder Girth: 68"
- Fill Weight: 7 oz.
- Total Weight: 1 lbs 14 oz.
- Stuff Sack Included: Yes
- Stuffed Diameter: 7" x 13"
- Outer Material: 50D Polyester Ripstop
- Inner Material: Polyester-Cotton
- Temperature Rating: 50/70oF / 10/21oC