The Sea to Summit Hydraulic Dry Pack is a super heavy-duty dry pack ideal for portaging and canyon runs. Whether in the airport, running a river or out in the field, the EVA foam and air mesh harness will deliver comfort and airflow for small or large loads. The removable harness attaches to compatible Hydraulic Dry Bags with lightweight but very robust aluminum buckles.
- 600D TPU laminated heavy duty waterproof fabric
- UV resistant PVC free fabric withstands cold temperatures
- Non-wicking TPU roll-top closure with an innovative interlocking profile that is secure and waterproof
- Welded construction for permanently sealed seams
- Welded durable TPU lash patches for carrying gear or securing the pack.
- 7075-T6 anodized aluminum buckles (Field Repair Buckles on shoulder straps and hip belt) are robust and fail safe
- Fully adjustable back length and height adjustable sternum straps
- Low-profile attachment points to reduce snagging when the harness is not attached
- The harness system is easy to put on and take off