- 110g/m2 Thermolite construction throughout
- Adds up 25°F (14°C) to warmth to a sleeping bag
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Draw cord hood with mini cord lock
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack
- Color of liner is orange
The Sea to Summit Reactor Extreme Thermolite Liner increases sleeping bag performance by up to 25oF (14oC) with super-insulating 110g/m Thermolite® fabric. Thermolite® is a hollow core fiber that provides extraordinary warmth for its weight and remains extremely breathable. Spacious design allows for a comfortable night's sleep, even when the mercury plummets. The mummy shaped liner has a draw cord hood and packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack. Perfect for extending the season of your sleeping bag.