The Digisight N750 is a perfect combination of the latest developments in the field of optics and electronics by Pulsar. Along with good optical characteristics the riflescope features a wide range of options which allow it to be tuned to one's personal needs. The riflescope uses a highly sensitive CCD array (with a range of operation illumination 0.00003 - 30000 lux), image is transmitted to a VGA display, 640x480 pixels. The Digisight N750 also has Sum Light™ function which automatically increases CCD array sensitivity under low light conditions. The screen displays information on operation status (running time, low battery indicator, camera operation mode). One of the remarkable features is the possibility of zeroing the riflescope not only in the traditional manner but also using a new “one shot zeroing” method. This makes the zeroing procedure significantly faster and more convenient.
- Generation: Digital
- Magnification: 4.5x-6.75x
- Field of View: 5 angular degrees on 4.5x; 3.25 on 7x
- Eye Relief: 67mm
- Lens Aperture: 50mm F1
- Focus Range: 5 meters to infinity
- Diopter Setting: +/- 3.5 diopter
- Waterproof: IP46 (IEC 60529) Water Intrusion Rating
- Battery Type: AA (4 each)
- Battery Life: 4 hours without IR/3.5 hours with IR
- Operating Temperature: -4 to +122 Degrees F
- Dimensions: 13.4" x 3.7" x 3.7"
- Weight: 35.27 Ounces