Mildot Enterprises Mildot Master Range and Bullet Drop Calculation Guide
- Product Family #: 1008974699
- Product #: 131691
- Manufacturer #: Mildot Master
- UPC #: 197706131691
A must for anyone who has a Mil-Dot scope. An analog calculator designed similar to a slide rule, performs the following operations: Range to target, bullet drop and wind drift compensation, angle of fire for uphill and downhill shots.
- An analog calculator designed along the principle of a slide rule, utilizing logarithmic and inverse logarithmic scales developed specifically for performing the following operations:
- Calculation of range to target, based on a measurement of the target with a mildot reticle, by aligning the estimated target size directly opposite the mildot measurement, and then reading the range at an index mark.
- Calculation of the amount of sight correction necessary to compensate for bullet drop and/or wind drift for a given range, enabling the shooter to determine either the equivalent telescopic sight adjustment (minute-of-angle, or MOA) or the equivalent hold-over (mils), by reading equivalents in both MOA and mils directly opposite the bullet drop/wind drift figure.
- Angle of fire for uphill or downhill shots can be accurately measured, and the up/down compensation can be closely calculated to reduce the errors such shots can induce.
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!