Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb
- Product Family #: 1010189060
- Product #: 593033
- Manufacturer #: 441888
- UPC #: 661120418887
Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound makes lead fluxing easy so casters will not have to use rosin, paraffin, tallow, bullet lube or other homemade concoctions anymore. CleanCast is non-smoking and odor-free and only a small amount is necessary to prepare a 20 lb lead pot for bullet production. Stir int your casting pot and CleanCast easily and quickly separates dross from valuable bullet alloy to help improve the consistency of the melted lead to eliminate variability during the casting process.
- Brings dross to the top of alloy mixture for easy removal
- Increases fluidity and aids in mixture of alloys when casting bullets
- Non-corrosive to iron or steel
- Intended for use with lead alloys, it is not recommended for use with tin or tin alloys
- 5-Year shelf life
- Store in a cool dry location
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!