While possessing all of the paper punching power of the standard wadcutter, the double bevel base design offers the added advantage of being able to loaded the bullet in either direction without regard to top or bottom. These bullets work well for mass-production loading machines where you're feeding bullets quickly.
- 6% Antimony
- 2% Tin
- 92% Lead
- Saeco Hardness: 8-10
- Brinell Hardness: 14-16
- Meister produces many of their bullets with either smokeless-powder lubricant or black-powder lubricant (SPG).
- SPG-lubed bullets are specifically designed for use with black powder, but they may be used with smokeless powder.
- Bullets which are not SPG-lubed should not be used with black powder.
- Product description will list SPG lubricant if the bullets contain it.
- If the product description does not list a lubricant, then those bullets are for use with smokeless powder only.