Meister Wadcutter bullets offer acurate and consistant bullets for shooters doing serious target shooting or just plinking with friends. The wadcutter design leaves a perfect hole in paper targets making it easy to score.
- 6% Antimony
- 2% Tin
- 92% Lead
- Saeco Hardness: 8-10
- Brinell Hardness: 14-16
- Meister produces many of their bullets with either smokeless-powder lubricant or black-powder lubricant (SPG).
- SPG-lubed bullets are specifically designed for use with black powder, but they may be used with smokeless powder.
- Bullets which are not SPG-lubed should not be used with black powder.
- Product description will list SPG lubricant if the bullets contain it.
- If the product description does not list a lubricant, then those bullets are for use with smokeless powder only.