The Precision Plus Bushing Bump Neck Sizer Die allows outside neck diameter and headspace to be adjusted via replacement bushings for a perfect fit to any chamber. Bushings are sold separately or in combination with dies, allowing precise manipulation of case neck dimensions.
- If using Forster Dies in a Forster Co-Ax press shellholders are not required since Forster presses do not require a shellholder.
- If using Forster Dies in any non-Forster press use shellholders that are recommended by the press manufacturer of the press being used.
- The sizing die is designed to resize the case neck's outside diameter and headspace length to keep the case neck in better alignment with the case's center line.
- The bushing can be adjusted (by using the die) for partial or total resizing of the case neck.
- Dies include three bushings (the sizes are what would most commonly be needed based on Forster's recommendation).
- Bushings are also available separately.