Whidden Gunworks Full Length Bushing Sizer Dies utilize Redding or Wilson standard bushings to size brass to exact specifications to achieve the desired bullet tension. Manufactured to match PTG Match reamers often used in custom rifles, these dies guarantee easy chambering and extraction without overworking brass. Whidden Gunworks sizer dies include a shoulder gauge to aid with proper setup of headspace. The fluted top allows for a better grip to make adjustments quick and easy. Shellholder sold separately.
- Resizes the full length of the case.
- Uses Redding or Wilson type bushings
- Neck bushing is not included
- To determine bushing size, measure the outside neck diameter of a loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003" -- this allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. Another method is to measure the neck wall thickness of a case, multiply by two, add the diameter of the bullet and subtract .001"
- Comes in plastic storage case