The Hornady Precision Reloaders Kit has all of the necessary tools for reloaders to create out the most consistent and accurate reloads possible. This kit includes
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Concentricity Tool that identifies and eliminates bullet runout
- Hornady Cam-Lock Case Trimmer trims cases to the correct length and is adjustable to 1/1000" without moving the case.
- Hornady Cam-Lock Case Trimmer Power Adapter allows reloaders to attach a battery powered screwdriver to drive the case trimmer
- Hornady Lock-N-Load OAL Gauge Curved designed to determine the proper bullet seating depth by accurately measuring the rifle's freebore increasing the accuracy of the rifle
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Set is used for measuring and comparing bullet seating depth from the base of the ammunition to the bullets ogive
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Headspace Kit which measures from the case head to datum line on case shoulder to measure if brass is being resized correctly. Works with 17 caliber cartridges to belted magnum. Includes comparator body and 5 bushings.
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Case Prep Trio has three low speed, high-torque heads for speeding up the reloading process. Now reloaders can chamfer, deburr and even clean primer pockets without having to change tools.
- Hornady Dial Caliper made of steel this caliper is accurate to .001" and is great for measuring any thing from 0-6".
- Concentricity Tool
- Case Trimmer
- Case Trimmer Power Adapter
- Curved OAL Gauge
- Bullet Comparator Set
- Headspace Kit
- Case Prep Trio
- Steel Dial Caliper