The L.E. Wilson Stainless Steel Case Trimmer with micrometer is unique in that it supports the case body through the trimming operation using holders which simulate a rifle chamber. Cases are consistently trimmed square and to the desired length. The trimmer will perform inside neck and primer pocket reaming with optional attachments. Trimmer should be mounted in a vise for use. Additional features include a positive stop to trim cases to a uniform length and solid construction from Aluminum alloy and steel. This new model comes with micrometer adjustable head to fine tune case trim length in .001" increments. It also features a larger stop screw adjustment from the original case trimmer making for a firmer stop and it ships with a polished nickel handle.
- Micrometer adjustable head fines tunes trim length in .001" increments
- Larger stop screw adjustment
- Polished Nickel Handle
- Stainless Steel construction
- Case trimmer supports the case body with cartridge specific case holders (sold separately) which simulates the chamber of the firearm.
- L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer (with standard cutter)
- L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Stand
- L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Stand Case Holder Clamp
Note: Place the case in the Trimmer Case Holder (Not Included), tap the case head on a firm surface, and place in the trimmer. Remove the case by tapping the case mouth. Cartridges with minimal body taper may require different Trimmer Case Holders for fired and new cases. Q-Type Trimmer Case Holders hold the handgun case with an easy to use cross pin and cannot be used with the Case Holder Clamp. (Trimmer Case Holders are sold separately.