Designed for removing the tough crimped-in military primers, the L.E. Wilson Decapping Punch will handle almost any decapping task. Great for depriming cases at the shooting bench. Decapping Base (required) is sold separately.
- 218 Bee
- 219 Donaldson Wasp
- 219 Zipper
- 22 Hornet
- This punch is used in conjunction with the following Wilson Decapping Bases:
- 218 Bee uses Base #408 Product# 124-648
- 219 Donaldson Wasp Base #506 Product# 218-154
- 219 Zipper Base #506 Product# 218-154
- 22 Hornet Base #350 Product# 514-019
- Punch and base are used to remove military primer crimp.
- This is a hand tool and not for use with a reloading press.