The Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure Double Disk Kit raises the hopper of the Lee Pro Auto-Disk Powder Measure so reloaders can stack two disks. This not only doubles the capacity of the disks, but it makes very fine adjustments possible. Most powders can be adjusted +/-.1 grain with different combinations of disks. Complete listing of combinations, 4 extra disks, screws and risers are included.
- With the addition of this kit the Lee Auto-Disk powder measure can drop up to 28.8 grains of Unique and 42.2 grains of IMR 4064 (this kit will work with all brands of smokeless powder)
- Kit raises powder hopper permitting two disks to be stacked in powder measure.
- Allows the user to double the capacity and make very fine adjustments.
- Most powders can be adjusted up or down in 1/10th grain increments using different combinations of disks.
- Includes list of different combinations, four extra disks (which are the same as those included with the powder measure), longer screws for the powder measure, and riser.