Redding Stuck Case Remover
- Product Family #: 101295646
- Product #: 136542
- Redding #: 22000
- UPC #: 611760220005
Every reloader has done it at least once in their reloading career. The Redding Stuck Case Remover is a handy tool that will easily remove the most stubborn stuck case from a die without damaging the die in the process
- Allen wrench
- Steel spacer, drilled for bolt
- Drill bit
- Kit is used when a cartridge case becomes stuck in a sizing die, usually resulting in the rim of the case becoming damaged.
- A hole is drilled through the primer pocket of the case using the supplied drill bit. Then the hole is tapped.
- Spacer is placed over hole. Spacer will contact sides of the die and the die lock ring.
- By running the bolt through the spacer and threading the bolt into the now-threaded cartridge case, the Allen wrench is used to tighten the bolt.
- This will usually pull the cartridge case out of the die.
- Kit is effective, but if the case is severely jammed into the die, it is possible to pull the base of the case off without removing all of it.
- Check that if the case is pulled out, all of it is removed from the die.
- Kit is reusable.
- If a case becomes stuck because of not enough case lube, rather than no case lube, by letting the stuck case sit in the die for an hour or so, the lube will sometimes flow around the case and release it.
Must Ship to FFL Dealer
Guns must be shipped to an FFL Dealer for transfer. You will have the opportunity to find and choose one in your area before placing your order.
The total weight of the product and its packaging, as calculated by the shipping carrier. This weight is the same weight used by the carriers for charges, and is based on the greater of actual or dimensional weight, calculated as (rounded cubic inches)/(carrier dimensional weight divisor). Since some products ship directly from supplier, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Incurs additional shipping charges due to the large or irregular shape of the product.
Product regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated product quantities and restrictions may limit available ground shipping methods.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Smokeless Powder and Primers are considered hazardous materials, incur HazMat Charges, and can only ship ground freight within the continental U.S. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Smokeless Powder and Primers cannot be returned.
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!