The Lee Precision Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press Kit is a great kit for the beginning reloader or seasoned reloader looking to add to their reloading setup. This kit contains the popular Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press which features an "O" frame design and solid construction making this press a great addition to any reloading room. One of the great features of the Challenger Breech Lock Press is the Breech Lock quick change die system that holds dies in inserts that can be quickly removed from the press. Includes one quick change insert. Popular "O" frame design with a 4-1/4" opening that is angled at 30 degrees for maximum hand clearance. The spent primer catcher is effective and easy to empty. Press is made with an ASTM 380 aluminum frame, steel ram and operating linkage. This kit comes with everything to start loading ammunition except for reloading dies, reloading components, and Lee case length gauge for trimming brass to the correct length.
- Lee Breech Lock Challenger Single Stage Press
- 1-Breech Lock Die Bushing
- Lee Auto Prime XR
- Lee Auto Prime Shellholder Set of 8 (1,2,3,4,5,11,12 and 19)
- Lee Cutter and Lock Stud
- Lee Perfect Powder Measure
- Lee Chamfer Tool
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner
- Lee Safety Powder Scale
- Lee Powder funnel
- 2 oz Tube Lee Resizing Case Lube
Curious about what else you will need to start reloading with this kit?
We suggest the following; as this kit does not include reloading dies, case length gauges or shellholders for the Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press.
- A Lee Case Length Gauge for trimming cases
- Cartridge specific die set
- Shellholder for desired cartridge
- Appropriate powder, primers, bullets and cases for your desired cartridge
- Reloading Manual
Note: The Lee Bench plate that is visible in the photograph is not sold with this kit, it is available separately (Product # 113651)
What is the difference between the Anniversary Kit (Item# 423081) and the Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press kit (Item# 121744)?
- The main difference is the priming feature, the Anniversary kit utilizes a press mounted priming feature, when the Breech Lock Single stage kit utilizes a Lee hand primer and shellholders