The Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press is a great press for beginning reloaders or seasoned veterans. Just add a bullet and load a cartridge with each pull of the lever - all other operations are automatic. For added safety, primers and powder are fed only if a case is present. For fine adjustments or for experimenting, an alternate loading sequence allows for loading only one case at a time. Makes learning easy for the first time user. Turrets sold separately.
Warning: Lee recommends to only use CCI or Remington primers. Other primers will not safely work in this priming system.
- Caliber specific die set: Carbide 3-Die sets
- Pro Auto-Disk Powder Measure with 4 disks
- Pro 1000 Primer attachment
- Case Feeder attachment with tubes
- Appropriate Shell plate
- Comes with the roller handle upgrade
- Easily Changed over to other calibers
- There are numerous upgrades available for this kit to increase productivity
- For reloaders looking to reload more than one caliber this press is easily changed over. All that is needed is an extra turret and the appropriate shell plate carrier (sold separately), some cartridges might require the Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure Double Disk Kit (Item# 870920)
- Please note that the Pro Auto-Disk powder measure (included as part of the kit) will only work with Lee powder-through expanding dies.
- Lee only recommends using CCI or Remington brand primers with this press