- Power Ring Collet Resizer (returns every base to factory specs, whether brass or steel)
- Cam-action Crimp Die
- Spindex Crimp Starter (swivels to align itself correctly with original shell creases)
Mec is known for making high-quality shotshell presses that work great for all levels of shotshell reloaders from beginners just learning this skill to advanced loaders who have been reloading for decades. The MEC Steelmaster offers simplicity without sacrificing convenience and efficiency. The "Power Ring" collet resizer returns bases to factory specification, regardless of whether they're brass or steel heads, high or low base. Factory set for 3-1/2" shells.
Priming Feature: E-Z Prime Automatic Primer Feeder (except on 410 bore models)
- 1-1/2 ounce Charge Bar (BB's-2's steel shot)
- Three Interchangeable Powder Bushings (others available separately)
Load Rate: Can load 6 to 8 boxes of shells per hour (approximately 150 to 200 shells)
Charge Bar Shot Weight: 1-1/2oz
Powder Bushings Included: 36, 37, 39A
Gauge Conversions Available: Yes
- Factory set for 3-1/2" shells.
- Separate presses available for 12 gauge 2-3/4", 3", 12 gauge 3-1/2" and 10 gauge
- Die sets are available separately for all gauges.
- Works equally well on lead shot (with lead shot charge bar)