- Three Crimping Stations (first station starts the crimp, the second station closes the crimp and the third places a taper on the shell)
- "Auto-Cycle" Charging
- "Power Ring" Resizer (gives consistent, accurately sized shells for optimum gun performance)
MEC is known for making high quality presses that will last. The 8567N Grabber Progressive Press is perfect for reloaders looking for a high-speed, efficient press that does ten different operations at six different stations. The Auto-Cycle charging and three stage crimp produce a finished shell with every pull of the handle. The "Power Ring" resizer ensures consistent sizing. All the reloader has to do is put a hull on the press and insert a wad. E-Z Primer primer feeder included and additional die sets are not available for this press.
- Factory Set at 2-3/4"
- Adjustable to 3" with kits available from MEC
Priming Feature: E-Z Prime Primer Feed (fill with primers and the loader does the rest)
Charge Bar Shot Weight: 1-1/8 ounces
Powder Bushings Included: 29, 30, 32
Gauge Conversions Available: No
- Performs ten operations at six stations at once; with every stroke a reloaded shell is completed.
- Kits available to make steel shot compatible (not included).
- Removal of loaded shell causes carrier to index.