MEC is known for making high quality presses that will last. The 9000GN Progressive Press features automatic indexing and shell ejection (preset by the factory), ten operations at six stations, E-Z Prime primer feeder and a will turn out a completed shell with each stroke. Additional die sets to change gauges are not available.
Shell Length: Set to load 2-3/4"
Priming Feature: E-Z Prime Primer Feed (fill with primers and the loader does the rest)
Charge Bar Shot Weight: 1ounce (Lead shot only)
Powder Bushings Included: 23, 25, 39
Gauge Conversions Available: No
- Performs ten operations at six stations at once; with every stroke a reloaded shell is completed.
- Kits available to make steel shot compatible (not included).
- Removal of loaded shell causes carrier to index.
- Die sets NOT available.
- Three Crimping Stations (first station starts the crimp, the second station closes the crimp and the third places a taper on the shell)
- "Auto-Dex" Automatic Indexing (with finished shell ejection)
- "Auto-Cycle" Charging
- "Power Ring" Resizer (gives consistent, accurately sized shells for optimum gun performance)