The Multi-Scale Universal Charge Bar with Powder Baffle D/DS is a great accessory for any MEC 650, Grabber, or 9000 shotshell press. The charge bar is fully adjustable, and can be used in place of 42 powder bushings and 23 standard charge bars, saving you money. The Universal Charge Bar is adjustable for any gauge, from 1/2 oz to 2-1/4 oz for lead shot, 7/8 to 1-1/2 oz steel shot, and 12 to 55 grains of powder. The shot cavity adjusts for different shot sizes for exact loads. The charge bar is constructed of die-cast zinc, and can be used with lead-shot, steel-shot, bismuth, and powder. A powder baffle is included with each charge bar.
- Handles all gauges
- Lead shot capacity: 1/2 to 2 1/4 oz
- Steel shot capacity:1/2 to 1 1/2 oz
- Powder capacity: 12 to 55 grains
- Includes powder and shot chart with 487 settings
- Three inserts for steel and lead shot
- Includes a zinc metal, die-cast, spring loaded powder baffle to ensure even powder density and consistent charges