The Streamlight TLR-1S Tactical Illuminator Weaponlight is ideal for use on most firearms with a rail and installs in just a few seconds. This model features Streamlight's C4 LED technology which provides up to 300 lumens of peak output, 25 lumens more than the original TLR-1, and the TLR-1S adds a strobe setting that is great for disorienting assailants. The light will run for up to 2-1/2 hours on 2 CR123A batteries (included). The body of the TLR-1S is constructed of rugged aluminum and is water and shock resistant as well as dustproof. The TLR-1S is covered by Streamlight's Limited lifetime warranty.
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123A lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- 300 lumens; 2.5 hours regulated run time; 12,000 candela peak beam intensity
- LED technology impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on-off switch. Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe. (TLR-1s only)
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting