American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and Reassembly Course Video "Colt Double Action Revolvers" DVD
- Product Family #: 1014201981
- Product #: 317151
- Manufacturer #: 7114
- UPC #: 809237071148
The Disassembly and Reassembly course series is designed for those who wish to learn how to completely disassemble and successfully reassemble their firearm without going into the intricate details provided in the Armorer's Course. This course series is indexed to allow you to move through the course with ease.
Host/Producer: Ken Brooks
Date Released: 2009
Running Time: 39 minutes
Summary of Material:
- Covers complete disassembly, reassembly of Colt Double Action Revolvers (Including Python, Detective Special, Police Positive, etc.)
- Close-up views to provide clear instruction
Note: This course is designed for those who want to know the disassembly and reassembly of the gun and is not designed as an Armorer's course. Features available in the AGI Armorer's Course that are not included in this series include:
- Brief history of the gun
- Explaination of the design of the gun and how it is supposed to operate
- Cleaning and Lubricating
- Trouble areas and other areas to watch
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!