These Guides cover a brief history, disassembly, and reassembly of the firearm. High resolution illustrations and pictures guide you through the entire process.
- The only current printed manual that includes information on ALL models.
- Specific disassembly and reassembley instructions for the differences between the Standard and 22/45 models.
- Easy to use -- Comb binding lies open and flat on your work surface.
- 19 pages & 36 high-resolution grayscale images
- Cardstock cover. Bright white paper.
- Brief History and discription of previous Models
- Exploded Part Diagrams (46 parts and descriptions)
- Clear Pistol
- Internal Lock
- Mainspring Housing Latch
- Bolt Stop
- Firing Pin Stop
- Barrel / Receiver
- Recoil Spring Assembly
- Firing Pin
- Firing Pin Support & Spring
- Hammer Pivot Pin
- Hammer Assembly
- Magazine Disconnect
- Hammer Bushing
- Sear Assembly
- Trigger Assembly
- Sear Assembly
- Complete Reassembly
- Serial Number for ALL models from 2004 ~ 2008
Excerpt from this Guide:
This Gun-Guide is a continuation of our very successful Ruger .22 Automatic Pistols - The Complete Guide for all models from 1947 ~2004. For the past 60 years, the Ruger .22 Pistol continues to be the largest selling, most popular .22 autoloading pistol in history.
In 2004, Ruger introduced it's next generation of .22 Pistols, The Ruger Mark III; available in Standard, Target, and 22/45 Models. As of 2008, they have sold over 250,000 Mark III Pistols.
One the first features you will notice with the Mark III, is the new magazine release located just to the rear of the trigger guard. Ruger also incorporated a new front and rear sights (Hunter Models have micro-adjustable V-notch and HiViz fiber optic sights), an internal locking system, a new contoured ejection port, tapered bolt ears, loaded chamber indicator, a Weaver-style scope base adapter (on all adjustable sight models) and a magazine disconnect.
In 2006, Ruger introduced the 22/45 Hunter which featured a fluted barrel and fiber optic sights. Interchangeable "LitePipes" were added in 2007 and were available in 6 colors for the Mark III and 22/45 Hunter Models. New for 2008 is the addition of a Hunter model with Crimson Trace Lasergrips.