The Ruger Single Action Revolvers: A Shop Manual Volumes 1 & 2 by Jerry Kuhnhausen
- Product Family #: 1014292370
- Product #: 615772
- Manufacturer #: RSA-1-2
- UPC #: 715889000132
By Jerry Kuhnhausen. A long awaited Kuhnhausen manual, chock full of "Old Model" and "New Model" Ruger Single Action Revolver information not available anywhere else. This book features 600+ crystal clear photos, ordnance style drawings, principle illustrations and graphics. Includes Ruger SA (Single Action) Revolver action function, cycle of operation, safety and safety features. 255 Pages - Softcover.
Almost every gunsmith, professional or amateur, has heard the name Jerry Kuhnhausen. For over 40 years, he's been known as one of the best gunsmiths in the United States. For the past 20 years or so, Jerry's been living in Idaho where he spends much of his time writing and publishing gunsmithing books. He has written 24 shop manuals and is an NRA life member.
- Ruger Single Action Revolver action function, cycle of operation, safety and safety features.
- Old Model, New Model and OM transfer bar conversion action parts identification.
- Complete disassembly, reassembly, parts replacement, repair and troubleshooting.
- Critical component inspection and special parts fitting to improve revolver function.
- Complete Old Model & New Model rebuilding, rebarreling and mechanical restoration.
- Action tuning, checking and adjusting action timing and accuracy improvement work.
- Large custom section includes custom components and cylinder, frame and sight work.
Need More Information?
Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!
Own this product?
Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.Update Your Browser Now!