- Capable of accommodating 3-6 handguns or other gears.
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips.
- Cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying.
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J).
- Molded-in hinge for added protection.
- Trigger release latch system.
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F).
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
- Lifetime Warranty.
- $1500 Content Coverage.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
The iSeries 1813-5 Waterproof Utility Case is injection molded from ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, material specified by the U.S. military for cases and containers. It features a gasketed, water and dust-tight submersible design, meeting military standard MIL-C-4150J. The automatic ambient pressure equalization valve self-regulates for different altitudes meeting military standards MIL-STD-648C and IP67.
It is resistent to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage, surpassing military standard MIL-STD-810F. The case features a continous molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin, a patent pending "trigger release" latch system, and a comfortable, snap-down, rubber over-molded handle.
The iSeries 1813-5 Mil-Spec Pistol Case is comfortable and durable in transport and secure and stable in storage thanks to SKB's interlocking case design. With two padlockable eyelets, the 3I-1813-5B-L is completely secure. Capable of accommodating 3-6 handguns with its layered convoluted foam interior, the iSeries 1813-5 Mil-Spec Pistol Case is backed by SKB's Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.